latest news & information
In light of the uncertainties of Hurricane Dorian’s path and its impact on the Golden Isles in the coming week, we have decided to cancel all scheduled classes next week.
This effects our evening prelicense course and the start of our brokers course. Everything is being shifted out one week. Please check the student site or your emails for more information if you are a registered student in either course.
The good news is that with the delay in the start of the broker’s course, originally scheduled for Sept. 3, there is now extra time to register for the course with the start date of Sept. 10! So… let’s say there’s always a silver lining.
So, please be prepared, stay safe, and we’ll see you when this mess is all over!