class bulletin board
On Monday night, we hit the ground running with Chapter 1 in which we take an in-depth look at property, both personal and real – how one can become the other, how to describe it, the rights and others things that are attached to it etc.
There’s a great deal more to property than we think!
Make sure you read the chapter PRIOR to each class. You will find it far more productive if you sit through the class having already read the chapter so you’re not hearing all new material. In class, I will be reviewing what you read plus expanding on it, explaining things, giving examples and helping you wrap your head around key concepts.
Be prepared to take notes – do not rely solely on textbook – trust me.
For this class, you should do the following:
- Read Chapter 1 of Real Estate Dynamics: Download a copy of RED Chapter 1 Student Copy (Books will be handed out next week!)
- Take the quiz at the end of the chapter
- Download and complete the Chapter 1 T&D
- Download a copy of the RED Outline-Chapter 1
- Download the following supplemental material:
So enjoy the weekend and see you on Monday night!